We will be conducting a recruitment exercise for Flight Stewardesses in Kuala Lumpur . If you meet the following requirements, we will be pleased to meet you at our walk-in interview.
* Singaporean or Malaysian citizen
* Minimum age of 18 years old due to legislative requirements
* Fulfill the minimum height requirement of at least 1.58m for females in order to carry out safety and emergency procedures onboard
* Degree / Diploma (those who are graduating before August 2018 may also apply if you have any of the two educational qualifications below)
* At least 2 principal level passes and 2 subsidiary passes in STPM / GCE ‘A’ level or its equivalent
* At least 5 credits in SPM / GCE ‘O’ level and relevant working experience
* For Malaysian qualifications at SPM level, at least 5 credits including a minimum of grade B in English and working experience are required
Successful candidates must be able to commence employment with us within six months from the date of application.
Our comprehensive 4 months training program will cover topics such as:
* Product Knowledge including Food & Beverage
* Service Procedures
* Passenger Handling
* Deportment & Grooming
* Language & Communication Skills
* Safety Equipment Procedures
* First Aid
On successful completion of training you will commence flying duties.
Remuneration & Service Benefits
You will be paid a basic salary during training. Upon graduation, you can look forward to a basic salary and various allowances amounting to about SGD$4,500 – 5000 a month. In addition, there is an annual wage supplement of one month’s basic salary and profit-sharing bonus. You will also be entitled to free travel to any SIA destination once a year and enjoy discounted travel at other times.
Interviews will be conducted on 10 February 2018 (Saturday) at:
Renaissance Hotel Kuala Lumpur
Ground Floor, Convention Centre,
Corner of Jalan Sultan Ismail and Jalan Ampang,
50450 Kuala Lumpur
*Due to space constraints, there will be no waiting area for those who are not attending the interviews. Candidates are advised to refrain from bringing companions to the interview venue.
Interested applicants, please download and complete this application form. Please bring the following documents for registration between 9am and 2pm.
(a) Completed application form;
*Originals and photocopies of:
(b) birth certificate
(c) all educational certificates
(d) identity card
(e) two passport-sized photographs
Important NoticeCandidates who pass the preliminary interviews on 10 February 2018 should be available to attend further interviews on 11 February (Sunday).
To get the latest update on cabin crew / flight attendant jobs opportunity, please LIKE our Essential facebook pages.