Welcome to a world where ambitions fly high.
From experienced pilots to dynamic professionals embarking on new careers, Qatar Airways is searching for talented individuals to join our award-winning team.
We take pride in our people—a dynamic and culturally diverse workforce is essential to why we are one of the finest and fastest growing airlines in the world.
We offer competitive compensation and benefit packages.
About the Job:
We are searching for talented personalities to join our award-winning airline. If you are looking for a bright future, then look no further than Qatar Airways and launch your career with us!
We can offer you a 5-star training, an exciting lifestyle and a promising career, not just a job!
You will look after our customers by delivering the promise of excellent in-flight service and by maintaining the highest level of safety and security on board.
Join our multinational Cabin Crew team and enjoy a tax-free remuneration package including accommodation, allowances and transportation for duty.
Qatar Airways offers you the opportunity to explore the world with your new family of more than 13,000 Cabin Crew and 131 nationalities.
Your future awaits, let your ambitions fly high!
- Minimum of 21 years
- Minimum arm reach of 212 cms
- High school diploma
- Fluency in written and spoken English
- Outgoing personality with excellent interpersonal skills
- Ability to work within a multinational team
- A love of travel
- Passionate about customer service
- Excellent health and fitness
- Willingness to relocate to Doha, Qatar
Details about our event:
Our Cabin Crew uniforms are smart and formal. We recommend you to wear formal business attire.
- Step 1: Complete your online application.
- Step 2: Our Recruitment team will review your CV and invite shortlisted applicants to our Open Day through email.
- Step 3: Prepare to attend the Open Day.
- Step 4: Once you receive your Open Day invitation, meet our Recruitment team and provide:
- Applicant ID
- An up to date CV in English
- Photocopy of your passport
- A passport sized photograph
Note: you will be required to attach the following:
1. Resume / CV
2. Passport-size photograph
3. Copy of Passport
To get the latest update on cabin crew / flight attendant jobs opportunity, please LIKE our Essential facebook pages.