Scoot™ is the low-cost, medium-to-long haul arm of the Singapore Airlines Group. Scoot took to the skies in June 2012 and merged with Tigerair Singapore in July 2017, retaining the Scoot brand and positioning it well for a new chapter of growth. We want people with big smiles and even bigger personalities. People with passion—passion for travel, passion for people, passion for pushing boundaries. An airline with a different attitude. People with a different attitude. Scootitude™.
If you think you have Scootitude and can handle the excitement and challenges ahead to grow with us, apply today!
- Minimum age of 18 years old
- For safety and security reasons, females should be at least 158cm and males should be at least 165cm
- You should have at least 3 GCE ‘O’ level credits including English, or 5 GCE ‘N(A)’ level subject passes with at least a Grade 3 in English
- For Malaysian qualification at SPM level, you will need to have at least 3 credits including English
- Proficiency in other languages is advantageous
- No prior experience required
- Prepare your resume with a full body picture, and you’re good to go 🙂
- Candidates will be invited to complete our online assessment before being invited to our assessment center.
- We seek your understanding that only shortlisted candidates will be notified.
- Our Assessment center will take place around October 2019 in Kuala Lumpur. (The exact date of our KL assessment center is TBC)
This position is based in Singapore.
Applications close: 20 October 2019 (Singapore Standard Time)
To apply click here
To get the latest update on cabin crew / flight attendant jobs opportunity, please LIKE our Essential facebook pages.