Scootees (that’s how we address our Cabin Crew) are responsible for the safety of passengers on board aircraft as well as the care and comfort of passengers to make the flight pleasant for them. Only if you have Scootitude!
From wacky Scootitude flights to our fun and casual working environment, there is never a boring day on ground or up in the air. Here, we believe in celebrating individuality, openness, and empowerment, and we are looking for people with big smiles and even bigger personalities to join us in changing the way people travel! Apply today!
- Minimum age of 18 years old
- For safety and security reasons, females should be at least 158cm and males should be at least 165cm
- You should have at least 3 GCE ‘O’ level credits including English, or 5 GCE ‘N(A)’ level subject passes with at least a Grade 3 in English
- For Malaysian qualification at SPM level, you will need to have at least 3 credits including English
- Proficiency in other languages is advantageous
- No prior experience required
- Prepare your resume with a full body picture, and you’re good to go 🙂
- Candidates will be invited to complete our online assessment before being invited to our assessment center.
- We seek your understanding that only shortlisted candidates will be notified.
- Our Assessment center will take place around February 2020 in Kuala Lumpur. (The exact date of our KL assessment center is TBC).
Based in Singapore
Applications close: 29 February 2020 Singapore Standard Time
To get the latest update on cabin crew / flight attendant jobs opportunity, please LIKE our Essential facebook pages.