- Open to Malaysian – Age between 18 and 40 years. (Must be fully vaccinated)
- Be fit and healty for manual lifting tasks.
- Driving license (D) would be an advantage.
- Have basic oral / written communication skills in English and Bahasa Melayu
- Be self-motivated and able to perform uder pressure.
- Have good interpersonal and communication skills so as to collaborate effectively with internal and external customers.
- Able to start immediately.
- Applicant must be willing to be based in KLIA2 and other stations.
- Flights at employee special rate
- Attractive salary & incentive payment
- Daily Meal Allowance
- Career progression opportunity
- Medical and dental benefits
Walk-in interview date & venue:
Date: 23rd October 2021 (Saturday)
Registration time: 7:00am to 9:00am
Venue: MALAYSIA AIRPORT (SEPANG) SDN BHD
Kompleks Kejuruteraan, TKT 1,
Bangunan Pentadbiran, KL International Airport,
64000 Sepang, Selangor, Malaysia.
Please bring along:
- 02 pcs lates passport-sized photo
- Original & copy NRIC
- Original & copy driving license
- Recent Resume
- Original & copy SPM / higher education
- Sport attire
- Candidates is required to perform and pass physical / fitness test.
- Former employees are encouraged to apply.