The Cabin Crew Member is responsible to the Senior Cabin Crew Member, working as part of the cabin crew team, taking individual responsibility for the cabin operation and the associated customer experience. The Cabin Crew Member is also responsible for the safe and consistent delivery of a quality onboard service in accordance with company and regulatory policies and procedures.
1. Responsible for safety and standards throughout the cabin.
2. Responsible for maintaining their cabin crew license.
3. Ensure compliance with company policy/procedures in accordance with the requirements specified in the CSPM.
4. Maintain consistently high onboard standards.
5. Ensure sales targets are met/exceeded.
6. Show willingness to take and accept responsibility for crew/customers.
7. Take the initiative to address difficult issues.
8. Contribute to the cabin crews delivery of on time performance.
9. Contribute to cabin crews delivery of customer service.
10. Strive to maintain operational excellence and efficiency.
11. Responsible for cash taken during the flight.
MINIMUM QUALIFICATIONS / EXPERIENCE/ KNOWLEDGE / SKILLS
• High school diploma
• International aviation experience is an advantage
• 1 year experience in customer service or sales
Knowledge / Skills
• Able to deal with passengers professionally in a customer facing and sales role
• Fluent in written and spoken English
• Basic numeracy skills
• A valid passport allowing you to travel freely
• Motivated, reliable, hardworking
• Passionate, friendly & fun!
• Excellent team player with the ability to communicate with many nationalities
• Proud to wear the uniform & wear it well
• No visible tattoos or body piercing which cannot be covered discreetly
• Minimum height 158cms without shoes
• Customer Focus
• Team work
• Effective Communication
• Personal Accountability & Commitment to achieve
• Resilience and Flexibility (Can do attitude)
If you meet all of the above requirements please submit your online application here