Ramp Agent is responsible to promote and deliver safe, timely and efficient ground handling services including operating all ground equipment to our contractual customer airlines. This is to be carried out in accordance with AeroDarat, regulatory department and customer airlines policies, standard operating procedures (SOP) and service level agreement (SLA). At all times, this position is required to work in a safe, secure, professional, cost effective manner whilst ensuring all assets are handled with care.
- Deliver a high standard of safety culture while operating all ground equipment at all times. Ensure ground equipment are serviceable and safe to operate. Drive and operate ground equipments. Perform marshaling of ground equipments,position chock and cone at aircraft.
- Loading and unloading baggage from aircraft. Perform baggage reconciliation.
- Proficient and knowledgeable in all AeroDarat and contracted customer airlines standard operating procedures (SOP’s).
- Work in a productive, pro-active team environment with management and customer service staff to deliver an efficient turnaround at the airport. Ensure timely completion of ramp activities for each flight.
- Continuously adhere to and ensure all work is carried out in accordance with the obligations detailed in the Workplace Health and Safety Act and AeroDarat policies and procedures.
- Malaysia Citizen, age between 19 to 35 years old
- Minimum qualification of Sijil Pelajaran Malaysia (SPM)
- Possess Class D driving license
- Fully vaccinated
Skills & Knowledge:
- Able to communicate in English and Bahasa Malaysia
- Shortage of ground equipments
- Regulated audit by customer airlines & FOCA SLA
- Heavy and oversize cargo
- Duty Manager Aircraft Services
Kinldy submit your application with the supporting documents via the link: bit.ly/RampAgent
Application close: 30th November 2021